Author Topic: So I am interested in the balancing issue here  (Read 6253 times)

Alessar

• Peasant
    • View Profile
So I am interested in the balancing issue here
« Topic Start: January 16, 2012, 08:35:40 AM »
I noticed that once i "Commited Action" it gave me points and all but...What does it record it anywhere? I mean...I can spam spells for no reason in parses commit and never post it in the rp which will give me boost in skills. So I was thinking is there actually a way to make sure that parses after commiting and action that this has been used in actaul RP? I mean I know that you can rely on player's honesty but....I bet someone would just abuse that. Iono if there is a code for checking that or not. But I was thinkingif not there could a way to link the forum account and spell master parser or maybe assign a code to the parses that is required for the post to be accepted in the forum which then will communicate with the parser letting it know that this post has been used and there for the exp thats been given is not just a power play. I mean I know very little about this sort of programming as I am jsut starting to learn about it but you must see the issue here. If not Ill just try to restated it simpler.

1) You use parser to write the RP.
2) after you commit the action it give you exp and text for forum to post in proper format
3) If you post it its all fair but if not
4) You get exp without using actual post
5) You keep spaming spells as long as you can untill you out of energy what not in the same post with no actual RP
6) You commit and you gain EXP but you dont use the post
7) You get OP character with no actual posts

Now iono if that is easy to understand at all but I tried

P.S. forgive the typos keybord is wonky lately and I am getting tired of retyping most stuff