Author Topic: Luria is insane! In other news, the sky is blue!  (Read 25920 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
It would be very helpful (and I would very much appreciate it!) to know the behind-the-scenes stuff between the RP'ers, if only for OOC peace of mind.

When I sent out my OOC indicating I'd be fine with people acting against Koli because he's been less than effective lately because of my RL time commitments, that got passed around, and someone approached me about poisoning Koli.  To keep matters a secret, we agreed I would handle the posting of all RP's about the assassination attempts.  This is a real assassination attempt, and may even succeed in killing Koli depending on certain factors (yes, I am going to delete Koli if it works out that way), and there are good reasons behind the assassins telling the story they did, because it is a true story.  Someone with a great deal of gold available arranged this for reasons of their own.  It's certainly possible to figure out who did it, but I'm personally hoping they get away with it, just because I'd like to see something like this come off for once.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"