Author Topic: Luria is insane! In other news, the sky is blue!  (Read 25954 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Can someone explain at least something about Koli's "assassination?"  I'm okay with big grand RP arcs, but it's important to understand that there are two "realities" competing here: what's actually occurred and been said, and what's being created for the purposes of the story arc.  With the exception of De-Legro, who chose to get involved, nobody else (to my knowledge) from Solaria is involved.  And therein lies part of the problem.  I'm not subjecting my character to imagined events that don't jibe with what I've actually said or done with my character.  I'm okay with total fabrications about my character being advanced, but nobody should expect me to play along with what is basically a fiction within fiction, and then get upset when I don't.  This isn't LARP, and it isn't Utopia/RK/whatever.  I like RP, but I also try to keep my RPs grounded in reality and mechanics.  It's a personal preference.

So, we have two camps: one with a huge set of letters portraying PeL as the Great Satan, and another with... I don't know what... portraying Solaria and LN as the Greatest Satan.

It would be very helpful (and I would very much appreciate it!) to know the behind-the-scenes stuff between the RP'ers, if only for OOC peace of mind.

Yeah I jumped in, and I already regret it due to some grumblings and plotting that revolve around the single RP I've done. But hey those are the risks, I threw my hat in the ring and now other players are trying to make me pay for it, and as I've said myself before, anything you write in a RP can and will be used against you :)
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.