Author Topic: Game Link in the Forums  (Read 2628 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Game Link in the Forums
« Topic Start: January 20, 2012, 01:44:03 PM »
It has been a trouble for me that every time i came to read the forums from game window the top navigation (more or less core) Disappear.

I know you may say "you can click back arrow", which is not great if you have lurked the forums for a while, it would be a lot of back-click.  ???

And bout the "open forums on new tab" is a no no!  >:(  try doing that from a cellphone is a pain, and if you are like me who Ninja-Log at the office is better to have an only window open in case the boss comes.  ;D

Would be possible to have a direct link in the forums to the game? like the big BM logo!

Have a nice day!

egamma

Re: Game Link in the Forums
« Reply #1: January 20, 2012, 03:50:47 PM »
Tom doesn't want to take the time to modify the forum template until he's sure we want to stick with this one.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #2: March 01, 2012, 07:16:04 PM »
Well, it's been a month and then some.  Maybe top navigation should be on the forum as well.  The experience is a little jarring as it feels like a one way road into the forums. ;)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 24, 2012, 01:18:59 AM »
Well, it's been a month and then some.  Maybe top navigation should be on the forum as well.  The experience is a little jarring as it feels like a one way road into the forums. ;)

It's a trap!
Like my programming? Become my patron!