Author Topic: Ibladesh secessions  (Read 24467 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Ibladesh secessions
« Topic Start: January 21, 2012, 11:52:30 PM »
Ibladesh Diplomacy was absolutely awful. My character tried to hint at it in private, but the deed was already done by then. Caligus very nicely provoked the War before DoA was ready. Ibladesh did well, but it went so at the cost of DoA. Ibladesh was winning, because DoA was incurring the losses. Ibladesh did well on her General Kazimir. After he left, it never really went right. We had like one more good General for a bit after that, but it was already too late by then. The 'surrender' terms were really too awful to accept for Ibladesh. They could have been accepted if they were less harsh, but Perdan/Caligus never really wanted Ibladesh to survive I figure. The awful diplomacy of Ibladesh was probably also a cause of that. That said, my character gave the Duke of Aix the go-ahead to sack the City of Aix after Ibladesh never really reacted on the idea of surrendering DoA's lands or using Aix to get some kind of Peace / agreement with Perdan. The destruction of their awesome Cavalry Center in Aix really hit a nerve with Perdan, more so then I ever expected.