Author Topic: Ibladesh secessions  (Read 24148 times)

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Ibladesh secessions
« Reply #30: March 02, 2012, 02:32:36 PM »
It's a good thing Ibladesh died in stead of becoming the next Fontan.
The winners were merciful, then. It's a subtly satisfying to see your hatred enemy languish forever.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: March 02, 2012, 08:21:50 PM »
Having had a character in Fontan, recently seeing the state of the realm, and having a good feel for the political climate there, I'm fairly certain that Fontan has zero prospects for expansion. They're a small realm with big neighbors. No one likes them, and they hate everyone. Caligus has no active wars, and no prospects for finding a serious threat to their power, unless they have another falling out with Perdan. No way Fontan could stand against Caligus. Now, if Fontan could somehow make friends with Westmoor, that might be different. But even then... it's Westmoor, so it's not like they're a threat to anyone. And the only people Fontan hate more than Westmoor are Sirionites.

Or maybe that's exactly what we wanted you to think. ;)

A party spontaneously broke out in Fontan after Ralina left. It wasn't planned. Nobles just saw the message, and then brought out their cake and alcohol. It was the first time in a long time that the whole realm could agree on something: That Ralina was a whining bastard and the realm was better off without her. It was glorious.
------
qui audet vincit

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: March 02, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »
It's always nice to know you're character is loved. :P (Though I do agree, she is a whiny bitch sometimes.)

Fontan can enjoy their party. That's fine with me. It's like that string quartet in the movie Titanic, fiddling away while the ship sinks, cause there's !@#$ else for them to do.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: March 09, 2012, 09:08:11 PM »
But even then... it's Westmoor, so it's not like they're a threat to anyone.

That was a mean!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: March 21, 2012, 09:52:53 AM »
It's a good thing Ibladesh died in stead of becoming the next Fontan.
Surely become next Fontan ain't that bad  :P

If EC history on Battlemaster Wikipedia is recalled correctly, I remember Yssaria at one point reduced Caligus almost to ashes. Only Perdan intervention prevented Caligus demise. Later on, Caligus finally got their acts together and defeated their long-time nemesis, Yssaria. If Caligus could come back from being dead and buried for good, why not Fontan? Think positive  ;)

It's always nice to know you're character is loved. :P (Though I do agree, she is a whiny bitch sometimes.)

Fontan can enjoy their party. That's fine with me. It's like that string quartet in the movie Titanic, fiddling away while the ship sinks, cause there's !@#$ else for them to do.
Dont be too sure  8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: March 21, 2012, 02:24:25 PM »
If EC history on Battlemaster Wikipedia is recalled correctly, I remember Yssaria at one point reduced Caligus almost to ashes.
Yes, the end of the Great War on EC. The allied north/south federations pretty much destroyed the heartland alliance. Oligarch did die. Caligus and Perdan surrendered. Part of the treaty was that Perdan gave the city of Partora to Caligus, and Caligus gave all their old regions to Yssaria.

Only Perdan intervention prevented Caligus demise. Later on, Caligus finally got their acts together and defeated their long-time nemesis, Yssaria. If Caligus could come back from being dead and buried for good, why not Fontan? Think positive  ;)
Perdan came back from two such surrenders, to return to the top of the heap on EC both times. That's why it's always better to surrender before you're completely destroyed. Unfortunately too people have stiff necks, and refuse to admit that they got their asses kicked.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #36: March 21, 2012, 06:51:18 PM »
I wonder if Sirion ever surrendered once.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: April 04, 2012, 04:58:42 AM »
As I predicted, the peace has been shattered. In a literal sense and perhaps forcing all the realms to take sides no matter what is the outcome of Westmoor vs Fontan 1 on 1 war 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: April 04, 2012, 05:17:42 AM »
It wasn't even predictable, it was obviously going to happen because Fontan didn't want to except peace agreements.
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: April 05, 2012, 03:47:39 AM »
It wasn't even predictable, it was obviously going to happen because Fontan didn't want to except peace agreements.
Then that explain why old Gregor got a heart attack the other day when he scouted our lands and saw a massive assembled Fontan army  :P

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: April 05, 2012, 04:27:24 AM »
I'm sure he wouldn't have scouted if there would have been peace.
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #41: April 05, 2012, 04:40:55 AM »
Then that explain why old Gregor got a heart attack the other day when he scouted our lands and saw a massive assembled Fontan army  :P
I doubt he saw much of anything.  He's known for randomly walking through Fontan with his guards.  Not to mention that to scout the lands of Fontan we don't NEED to enter your territory.

You realize he was specifically not returned to Dukeship, right?  Much to his complaint.

I love how some people seem to think he has all this power in Westmoor...

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: April 05, 2012, 04:59:54 AM »
I doubt he saw much of anything.  He's known for randomly walking through Fontan with his guards.  Not to mention that to scout the lands of Fontan we don't NEED to enter your territory.

You realize he was specifically not returned to Dukeship, right?  Much to his complaint.

I love how some people seem to think he has all this power in Westmoor...
Forgive my ignorance then as that is what opinion Fontan people including my character Brock IC seeing Gregor as. We have been misled, but I will just ignore that. As this information coming out of you is OOC and we are playing IC, not OOC game 8)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #43: April 05, 2012, 08:50:54 PM »
Considering you people spout it OOC like it's true, that says a lot about you. =P

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: April 06, 2012, 04:24:35 AM »
It seems all players of Westmoor and Fontan have too much going on. And this will have to be settle IC in game., and if we wish to continue talking about both realms, we might as well go to another post.

This post is about Ibladesh by the way  ::)

How the newly created realms carved from Ibladesh doing? Would like to hear everyone opinions on them  :)