Author Topic: Assassin's Creed: Revelations  (Read 2679 times)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
« Topic Start: January 21, 2012, 01:03:03 AM »
Any players here? I've gotten to the first prestige in the multiplayer. The game is awesome.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
« Reply #1: January 21, 2012, 08:40:00 AM »
I finished the game (story mode) two weeks ago.

Solid game as always. The Altair flashbacks were really very cool, best part of the game really. Think I had more fun playing Brotherhood, though.

I hope Assassin's Creed III really shakes things up.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 21, 2012, 09:01:02 AM »
I hope Assassin's Creed III really shakes things up.
I don't have any idea how they're going to have similar gameplay in a modern setting.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 21, 2012, 09:40:24 AM »
I'm still playing (on XBOX) but haven't had the time I'd hoped. I'll be finishing the single player before trying out the multiplayer. Hopefully there are more players for that than there were with Brotherhood - one of my favourite multiplayer games, but could hardly ever get a game... :(
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 21, 2012, 10:06:00 AM »
Played ACII and Brotherhood in a week each, loved those games :) That was at my (now ex-)gf's though, so no revelations for me :P I could play it on PC, but it's more fun with several people playing in turns.

Regarding ACIII: I've seen a short movie online, finishing up Ezio's story, and starting the next. A must watch for fans! (though maybe it's featured in Revelations?)

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2729925-Assassins-Creed-Embers