Author Topic: Tweak for the "govern estates and tax settings of your region" page  (Read 1946 times)

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Hi,

As many of you may have already noticed, any change to estates or tax rates drains one hour of the Lord's timepool.

What I propose is to add a "commit" button to the page, in order to let a Lord play freely with the various percentages for his estates without losing any hour: otherwise just to see how efficiency and income vary according to the percentages can easily take more than one turn, which is frankly annoying and a bit unreasonable.

Whether this proposed commit button would allow a Lord to make many changes at the same time spending a single hour or not can be further discussed as an addition to the feature request. Personally I would see no reason not to allow it: even only to accommodate a single more knight in a region already fully covered by estates one needs to perform many tiny changes, requiring a lot of hours unnecessarily.

thanks and cheers

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I was just getting ready to request the same thing myself.  Even to at least have a preview of the taxes to be great.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Indeed. It would further be great to be able to do all the changes at once. It kinda sucks when you have a city full of knights and you want to close and estate to redistribute it evenly.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
um... as it stand atm.. can you change only 1 or can you change all estates at a go? (assuming you have spare bits of land floating around that is)
firefox

egamma

um... as it stand atm.. can you change only 1 or can you change all estates at a go? (assuming you have spare bits of land floating around that is)

Correct. So if you want to remove 10% from one knight, and assign it to another, that will actually take you 2 hours.