Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2  (Read 18328 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Crusader Kings 2
« Reply #15: February 13, 2012, 10:43:22 PM »
I really want to change the succession law. Blasted sisters trying to assassinate my heir. Curse them all! They rebelled when I tried to imprison them. Crushed them 5 times already and they are still trying. WTF!. I really do not want to get the kinslayer trait but I am starting to lose it.

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: February 13, 2012, 11:31:57 PM »
Make your spymaster set up an informer network in your sisters' territory. It'll help increase the chances of being able to assassinate them. ;)

That's how I manage to defeat one of my enemies in a war that I was losing. Assassinations really come in handy.

What succession law do you have?

Zakilevo

« Reply #17: February 14, 2012, 01:59:05 AM »
I am not sure. But it is dividing all the duke titles I have among my children whenever the main character dies. This is causing some serious damage to my dynasty. Everyone wants to become the king my assassinating the heir to the throne.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: February 14, 2012, 08:00:50 PM »
bet tom looks at the map .... and get very envious.

---
odd enough.. you can't play as pope with the demo bug? it ends immediately with a score of 60
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 08:46:12 PM by fodder »
firefox

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #19: February 17, 2012, 02:50:37 PM »
No Mac version, yet. :-(

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: February 17, 2012, 10:50:15 PM »
This game is fantastic. Started out as an Irish Duke, unified Ireland, married into Wales, was about to start a massive war on England...

And then my ruler gets bonked in the head, is brain damaged, can't procreate, and has no living heirs except an infertile twin sister by the time he dies.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Zakilevo

« Reply #21: February 18, 2012, 12:19:33 AM »
lol England is having a serious problem at the moment for my irish king. I am slowly claiming their counties, one by one. I still don't get what factor determines the title of kings. The just, blessed, cruel etc.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: February 18, 2012, 06:16:36 AM »
Unifying Spain is hilarious. Once I managed to kill off and conquer all of my incestuous neighbors, getting swarmed by the muslims is terrifying.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Zakilevo

« Reply #23: February 18, 2012, 06:36:38 AM »
muslims are crazy. I tried to help my allies in Iberian peninsula but my blasted brothers rebelled against me so I had to kill them off first. I am really sick of these bastards trying to kill my heir! and damn wife is a baby factory I swear. I got like 8 children already!

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: February 18, 2012, 05:14:40 PM »
I still don't get what factor determines the title of kings

eh.. control enough counties and you can create a title?
firefox

Zakilevo

« Reply #25: February 18, 2012, 06:03:06 PM »
No not that title. You know those small titles between your name? Cruel, Just, Blessed, those things.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: February 18, 2012, 06:10:23 PM »
look inside \<ck2dir>\common\nicknames.txt
firefox

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: February 18, 2012, 08:25:19 PM »
Just got this. Never played Crusader Kings, so it's a lot getting used to. For now, I'm playing as the Duke of Munster. Already had my Vassal declare War on me. Apparently he didn't like me throwing him off my Council, but I figured having a Spymaster that disliked me, no matter how little, would be asking for trouble. My forces were superior though, so now I regained my lands and got rid of this troublesome vassal right away :)

Zakilevo

« Reply #28: February 18, 2012, 08:35:31 PM »
Hammer him! How dare he rebel against his liege!  8)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: February 25, 2012, 11:24:11 PM »
All hail King Fáelbe Enriquez Ua Briain 'the Great' of Ireland, King of Ireland, King of France, King of Leon, King of Portugal, King of Wales.

Oh yes, I just pressed my claim on France with the help of Brittany when they were embroiled in four civil wars. Huge gamble and it paid off! Now when my King dies, Ill have 3/4th of my Kingdom revolting against my Heir...:P

Also, this game is awesome.