Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2  (Read 18329 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2
« Reply #45: March 10, 2012, 11:22:26 AM »
You lost all of Ireland due one grandson? I just give my sons one region (to avoid penalties of unlanded sons), then if they ever rise up against me, I can easily put them down :)

Zakilevo

« Reply #46: March 10, 2012, 04:13:42 PM »
I gave too many vessels to my grandson. He usurped the title of the king of Ireland. I can't even go after him because I am too busy killing my own vessels. I don't usually execute vessels but I am way too pissed to let them live at this point.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #47: March 10, 2012, 10:09:05 PM »
At least you won't make that mistake again.

And it's vassals, not vessels. :P

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: March 13, 2012, 08:46:10 PM »
You're lucky it was so early.  If people had claims on your lands you would've been facing multiple wars against foreign enemies, who could've even been pressing a claim of their vassals against you.  The more the game's webs get built up the more you need to keep everyone happy even your neutral realms that you've married people off into for old old alliances.

One of the biggest things that I dislike is how easy revolts are put down. During that game, I had practically all of England rebel against him, yet I managed to win because they all rebelled separately. They all didn't help each other and since each were individually weaker than the King, its easy to defeat them one at a time. If they were all on the same side however in a sort of combined independence against the King, then it would have likely won the independence war due to their combined strength and warscore abilities.

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: March 19, 2012, 02:20:32 PM »
So, pretty scary when a marriage alliance between the Holy Roman Empire and the Byzantines leads to near half of Europe falling under a single Catholic banner O.o Especially as an independent Greek Orthodox ruler in Sicily. Been making the odd assassination in the hopes of destabilising the HRE enough that my fellow Greeks can make a gambit for independence but they never do very well. Only Georgia managed it on something like the umpteenth attempt >.<