Author Topic: Reworking Trade  (Read 108487 times)

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Reworking Trade
« Reply #315: July 03, 2012, 07:12:09 PM »
"Work"? It would take all of about 10 clicks to sell 1000 bushels for 50/100. 10 clicks of the mouse isn't worth 500 gold to you? You could sell it for a lot less work by just going into the market and accepting whatever Buy offers are listed.

I'm sorry, but the argument of "It's just not worth my time to sell it" holds no water. Have fun letting it rot in your warehouse, and getting nothing for it at all.

lol Indirik I don't need gold I have to much of it now anyways. I buy food for the heck of it when I see it for sale and just send it to rogue regions because I have no space for it. I mean just today I bought 500 units of food it cost me 50 gold total for all of it was everything on the market with in my distance . For the scarcity of food the market makes no since. I mean If I wanted to make some gold I would just take the food and go down south to sell to D'Hara but that takes time and effort and the pay off is what a messily 200 gold .What am I going to do with the gold? Look at it? I already have enough gold to just sit in the capital and train forever, recruit to my recruit cap, buy extra food if I wish. We have all this gold but their really is not much in the game to spend it on. Lets remember I am not even a duke of a town lands or city.

I mean I suppose I can just continually tear down and build  recruitment centers until I get a awesome one but that will just be boring.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 07:21:08 PM by Creed »