Author Topic: Reworking Trade  (Read 108560 times)

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Reworking Trade
« Reply #315: July 03, 2012, 07:29:16 PM »
What do you mean by "send it to rogue regions"? It should not be possible to sell food to rogue regions at all.
So you have no use for the obscene amounts of gold you already have, but you want us to raise the sale price cap because you want to be able to make more gold that you don't need or want?

Why don't you try parlaying the food, of which you already have way too much, into political favor? Try doing something useful with it instead of just demanding more gold that you already admit you don't need or want, and couldn't use even if you did have it.

I have use for gold yes but I need more then just obscene amount of gold for myself. I want a way to make enough gold to fund an organization without having to rely on a Duke or realm.  Allowing for gold cap to be higher will allow me to make the need income for my organization. Also the increased gold cap will allow other Lords to make more gold that might not have a lot of gold.

All I am saying now is that food is just to cheap. Like I said above I bought all the sell orders that where up today it cost me 50 gold for 500 units of food. All I am going to do with it is add it to my pile I  have maybe build some more granarys

Also there are good IG reasons my character doe this
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 07:40:56 PM by Creed »