Author Topic: Reworking Trade  (Read 108301 times)

Longmane

• Noble Lord
  • Longmane Family.
    • View Profile
Re: Reworking Trade
« Reply #75: February 02, 2012, 07:15:49 PM »

a) something like in the Civ games, where if you control a resource, you can use it, and you need a certain number of resources for some things. So controlling that mountain region may give you x points of metal and some high-end recruitment centers need metal points to produce soldiers.

Something like that would sooo fit in with a long time feature request I've been working on, and best thing of all is with it not likely happen for a while I might actually have finished by then.  :D

b) maybe with the new trade system, these resources could be tradeable goods. I'm really not sure about that, though.

Perhaps that could be worked in with the ideas of fairs if they ever happen, not so much the regular type of one, insomuch as happens in your own realm every week/month what ever, but something along the lines of the major ones each Provence in france  held once a year in medieval times, but in this case it being each realm.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.  "Albert Einstein"