Author Topic: One Post Short Stories  (Read 4488 times)

Triggster

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: One Post Short Stories
« Topic Start: April 19, 2011, 12:22:03 PM »
~ First Date with Axyock ~

Roleplay from Ki Hwang   (13 hours, 27 minutes ago)
Message sent to all allies in the region Nazamroth (30 recipients)

“My Lord, I have managed to arrange the camel viewing you desired,” announced Tod, his voice reverberating through the tent.

“Ah! This is most excellent news Tod. Wonderful news indeed! When must we leave?” Ki questioned, jumping wildly from his seat at the elating news, whilst managing to project his voice at a volume which made Tod visibly wince.

“Within the hour my Lord, should I saddle the horses?”

“Aye of course! Do not tarry Tod, for I can hardly contain my joy at the thought of meeting such a magnificent creature.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ki could not stop himself skipping gleefully towards a young man who awaited them at the entrance of a desert warrior encampment. He had often seen camels from afar riding into the fray of battle, and had thought them certainly a force to be reckoned with. He had not, however, seen one up close, and his stomach lurched with eager anticipation at the thought.

“Greetings S-s-s-sire”, stuttered the man as he bowed awkwardly.

Ki frowned slightly, before addressing the man, “Sire should do just fine boy, just one ‘s’ you see. Now, where may be the camels?”

“C-come with me S-sire.”

Ki and Tod were led through the encampment, stepping lightly to avoid the swamp of people who occupied the site. It was not long before they were met by an open stable. There, Ki stood in awe of the beast which stood regally nearby, loosely tethered to some wooden construction. Several men were tirelessly grooming the creature, before dispersing quickly as Ki approached.

“May I touch her?” Ki softly asked, his hand limp at his side.

“You m-may do as you wa-wa-wish Sire, I’m sure Axyoch w-will oblige you.”

Ki nodded, extended his hand towards Axyoch and touched her firmly on the nose. She reared back at the much too swift contact, and proceeded to project a greenish substance onto the unsuspecting Taran.

“Aha! You see that Tod, fine Axyock has endeavoured to spit upon me. A sign of affection I should think.”

“S-s-s-sire I s-s-s-should…”

“Yes boy, come on.” Ki interrupted.

The man tried again, “you are m-mis-mistaken S-sire. Camels r-rarely spit, it is r-r-rather, w-well, vomit.”

Ki’s widened upon hearing this fact eventually expressed. He let out an exasperated sigh in an attempt to tune out the stifled snickers from Tod and many of the other surrounding men, held his head high, and said, “ah…well… I see, that would certainly explain the somewhat distasteful smell then. Thank you, it was most intriguing to meet Axyock here, I never knew camels were so… versatile in the use of what they consume. Judging by the colour, this is but a mixture of namely grass, as well as some internal bodily fluids and whatnot.”

"Indeed S-sire, I believe s-so."

Perhaps Ki's only remorse was how the ghastly colour of dear Axyock's regurgitation managed to cover his face glowing hot red underneath.

Sir Ki Hwang
Count of Tandsu