Author Topic: New Trade System Feedback  (Read 63632 times)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
Re: New Trade System Feedback
« Topic Start: January 28, 2012, 03:12:16 PM »
Where to begin? According to the announcements, we are to read the latest sys message and ignore the rest.

Food System Upgrade   (1 hour, 26 minutes ago)
message to the lord and knights of Rettleville
Your new granaries have been filled with a total of 0 bushels. This is the 1036 bushels you had stored in your warehouses plus a free 5-day supply of 165 bushels to get you over the initial adaptation phase to the new trade system.

So, I checked my command tab.

Your granaries have 0 bushels stored. This store will last you about 0 more days

My Duke isn't in Rettleville right now, so I haven't had a chance to look at the other things (besides relatively empty Markets Report page). Also, my Guild messaging system's broken. "Could not find a channel to send to" is the message I get when trying to send a message through my Guilds (Barcan Sentinel, Veinsormoot) and religion (VE). I'm fairly sure they were working this morning before I went to work. I also have the option to send messages "to - all / some nobles at the tournament". There is no tournament taking place and I get the same message (Could not find...) as with my Guilds.

For all that, I'm deeply interested to see how the new food arrangements work. Always fun :)

Finton.