Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 213722 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Topic Start: March 14, 2011, 04:50:14 PM »
And just what makes you think that? What makes you confident enough to declare "established RP" about a group of mysterious beings? What makes you think there is anything remotely similar to the BT Invasions going on in Dwilight?

I'm not affirming or denying anything though (because hey, I don't even know  ::) )

Also, please do not talk about GMs in a manner that might not be so respectful.

Because I can add 1 + 1 and see 2.

I'm not saying GMs as individuals are douchebags. It isn't their fault if their predecessor just goes MIA and they are told "alright, take this and just do something with it".

But GM inactivity has been a common and recurring phenomenon. It is usually followed by the same symptoms: new characters are named completely differently, dominant attitudes are incoherent, apparent aspirations unrelated, previous key characters unreachable, etc.

I don't expect them to follow the previous GM's storyline if they aren't even told in good enough details what it was, so I can't blame them for what they do or change, but in no way does that mean I have to enjoy it either.

And no, I'm not saying the two factions are related. However, they are handled in basically the same way. I've had my share of OOC discussions with GMs too, whether it be during the time they play or after they finished their job. And boy, I was dining with the Grandmaster of the Zuma before you even had hair on your chest.  8)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron