Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 213846 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Topic Start: March 14, 2011, 05:03:57 PM »
Good for you, I guess? If that means anything then please make use of that accomplishment.

It's not easy running story stuff for people, especially if there are other duties required. I'm a normal player and I find myself with not enough time to give towards good RP with a somewhat large group of 3 players and above. So sometimes it's really too bad, but hey, fall back on imagination! (Heck, I don't know what a Zuma really is anyway.)

Would it be *that* hard to ask GMs to write short "cole's notes" kinds of .txt documents about their factions so that when they get replaced, the other guys know what to do without making it blatantly obvious that there's a new person in charge and that absolutely all previous efforts were in vain because the new guy doesn't even know about any of it? Or to write down a basic framework of BM mythology so that all GMs can roleplay something at least somewhat coherent, and not completely contradict each other so much?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron