Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 213736 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #15: March 14, 2011, 06:07:28 PM »
Good gosh, and I suppose *you* would know what the set and established RP must be for all daimons? Please give me a break.

I am presenting ways to think about the situation to make you feel better, yet you seem hellbent on keeping to your negative assumptions. We want to stay positive.

People who try to make people feel better without knowing the facts (or by blatantly disregarding them) annoy me to a point words cannot describe. It's selling an illusion. It's saying "instead of improving things, let's just pretend everything is perfect as is". This kind of attitude is why we've got so much !@#$ in the world, because too many people prefer to act as if nothing's wrong instead of growing some balls and saying/doing something about it. This is just a game, and I enjoy it regardless of the aspects I think could/should be improved, but I completely despise your attitude.

I don't know *all* established daimon RP. But I've interacted a lot with them since day one. All of them. I will never know everything, but I refuse to simply discard the many hundreds of RPs, messages, and OOC exchanges with them and to start over whenever a new guy is put in charge.

The number 1 rule of roleplaying is to make things feel real. And the number 1 rule for that is consistency. For a game that advertises being a combination of warfare and roleplaying, I feel that it would not be asking too much to ask that GM factions maintain a minimum of consistency by applying a few extremely simple, easy, and quick measures.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron