Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 213879 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #165: November 24, 2011, 04:42:17 PM »
Doesn't mean the rest of the Continent is. The Moot has actual dealings with the Zuma. They know a bit better to not piss them off and know what can happen when you do. Other Realms may be less cooperative to the Zuma simply because they don't have a history where one of their Armies was marching through their lands and may get annoyed at the Moot Realms&friends being so 'overly friendly' with them. The Zuma can also become more demanding or widen their view with Realms they bother with. Still a lot of room of conflict.

I don't think it's the intention to ever get rid of the Zuma, but that's more OOC arguing and we won't know till we actually try it. It doesn't mean IC the Human Realms cant become confident and make an effort to do so ;) I've always seen Beluaterra as the only Invasion Island, but that's just how I remember it, so I don't expect it to happen anywhere else. I find it unlikely there will be any kind of full-scale invasion type thing, though the Zuma might certainly become a bit less passive. Not that I mind an Invasion anywhere.