Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 212833 times)

Vaylon Kenadell

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Vaylon's Website
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #195: November 30, 2011, 03:41:49 AM »
Stuff's happening, and it's scary. I'm not sure I should share it, though. I guess those who need to know, know.

Hold me.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:46:18 AM by Vaylon Kenadell »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #196: November 30, 2011, 03:47:43 AM »
Don't. Let people find out, including myself, by natural means.

Except if it's about the Zuma planning to colonize Paisly. I had a dream about that last night, I think, and it would totally be weird. I never dream about BM.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #197: November 30, 2011, 03:50:00 AM »
There are plenty of IG channels to share info about Zuma if its required anyway.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #198: November 30, 2011, 03:51:35 AM »
There are plenty of IG channels to share info about Zuma if its required anyway.

Yea, like the 'moot. Just sayin'.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #199: December 01, 2011, 03:15:18 AM »
Don't. Let people find out, including myself, by natural means.

Except if it's about the Zuma planning to colonize Paisly. I had a dream about that last night, I think, and it would totally be weird. I never dream about BM.

I'm mostly sure that this is one of the signs that you play BM too much. I'm sure it's on the list somewhere.
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #200: December 01, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »

Don't worry, it's a documented and very safe phenomenon.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #201: December 01, 2011, 04:57:59 PM »
Well, the Zuma will be attacking Barca. And popped corn was made by the Sanguis Astroism realms. They did eat it, and watch, and it was good.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #202: December 01, 2011, 05:05:25 PM »
This is the second time the Zuma have attacked Barca, and negotiations have already started to end the conflict. Not sure how they're progressing, but they have started.

Right now, I'm not extremely worried.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #203: December 01, 2011, 05:08:59 PM »
This is the second time the Zuma have attacked Barca, and negotiations have already started to end the conflict. Not sure how they're progressing, but they have started.

Right now, I'm not extremely worried.

Nor am I.

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #204: December 01, 2011, 05:13:18 PM »
Terrified  ???

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #205: December 01, 2011, 05:14:04 PM »
Terrified  ???

We all are our first time.  ;)

Except it's Barca's second... but maybe you weren't around back then?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206: December 01, 2011, 05:17:58 PM »
Anyone want to comment on what started this little spat between the Zuma and Barca?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #207: December 01, 2011, 05:18:39 PM »
Anyone want to comment on what started this little spat between the Zuma and Barca?

Nah, doesn't concern the less civilized people of Dwilight. ;)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #208: December 01, 2011, 05:19:34 PM »
Nah. I showed up to take advantage of the moves around in positions. Banker on nearly day 1 :)

I'm not terribly worried either, tbh. Mostly because I think the Zuma probably won't intend to wipe Barca out, but also because if they do wipe Barca out, won't that make a great thing to have had my family a part of? Win-win. If someone else does something stupid that leads to trouble with the Zuma, on a national or international level, then they're on their own. Its a well accepted fact in that part of Dwilight.

You don't mess with the Zuma.

P.S. Why doesn't Brance write Julius, expressing his concern for his friends in Barca and wondering how such could come to pass? More likely to get details that way  8)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209: December 01, 2011, 05:37:20 PM »
P.S. Why doesn't Brance write Julius, expressing his concern for his friends in Barca and wondering how such could come to pass? More likely to get details that way  8)
Mrh? I didn't know Brance was friends with Julius.  Or that he had any concern at all for what happened to Barca. Considering the obvious negative opinion that Barca has about Brance's faith, he'd just as soon see the Zuma wipe out Barca, so that it can more easily be replaced with a proper theocracy.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.