Community > Other Games

Pokemon! (I am totally serious)

(1/4) > >>

songqu88@gmail.com:
With the recent release of Black and White, I am wondering how many of you actually play. Myself, I haven't gotten it yet, but I totally got that Celebi from Gamestop last week. I am still working off the original NDS, but how well would that work with the supposed graphics improvements and battle mechanics in BW? Should I finally upgrade to the DSi? But the 3DS is coming out soon...

Indirik:
"Collectible card games" are evil.

Seriously.

songqu88@gmail.com:
Huh? Not the TCG...The portable video games. They did begin life intended for use as video games on portable consoles...

Shizzle:
I only played Sapphire on pc and before that red on those grey, brick-shaped gameboys :)

Ender:
Yup! I've got my DS sitting next to my computer with HeartGold in the top port and Ruby in the bottom port. Of course, Ruby is frustrating me, but I still flip on HeartGold from time to time to fill up some more Pokedex entries. I've not picked up Black/White yet, but I plan to sometime in the future once finances are more in order.

I missed Celebi by misreading the Gamestop date and I've been kicking myself for it. I needed it to help finish up the Johto Pokedex.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version