Author Topic: Shinya Ironhorse  (Read 9021 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Shinya Ironhorse
« Topic Start: February 01, 2012, 05:37:20 PM »
Request from Shinya Ironhorse   (23 minutes ago)
My letter was to reaffirm our surrender, not to undermine it, where in my leter did I say anything to undermine the treaty?

I will fall on my own sword in hopes to settle this with Arcaea, give them my body
Shinya Ironhorse
Gheir Suil of Arcachon

Courtday   (23 minutes ago)
Shinya Ironhorse, Gheir Suil of Arcachon has held court in Enlod. Some independence movement members are thrown into jail, weakening their group.

Letter from Shinya Ironhorse   (20 minutes ago)
Message sent to: Claude, Jenred, Kenshue, Melehan, Morgan, Tissaphernes
Jenred, my letter to you was not saying that we would undermine the treaty, it was to offer more suggestion, I give my life for Arcachon just as you would for your lands.

My body will be sent to you for all to see, I and all of Arcachon uphold our word.
Shinya Ironhorse
Gheir Suil of Arcachon

Roleplay from Shinya Ironhorse   (16 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in the region Enlod (33 recipients)
Shinya removed his sword, placed the hilt on the floor, the blade to his chest, and then with the weight of his body drives the steel into his body, seconds later his lifeless body falls to one side and his trusted adviser says softly, it is don

Noble has left   (15 minutes ago)
The player of Shinya has deleted the character. The reason for leaving was: Took his own life with his sword
His unit, the Anvil Guard has been partly converted into a militia unit.
The ruler should appoint a new Gheir Suil.

Foreign Leave   (15 minutes ago)
The player of Shinya has deleted the character. The reason for leaving was: Took his own life with his sword

---

Wow.

Now that's patriotism.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Shinya Ironhorse
« Reply #1: February 01, 2012, 05:48:08 PM »
So, who's Don? :P

Hmm... with the character deleted, I don't think you can give him an RP medal for that, either.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: February 01, 2012, 05:53:01 PM »
So, who's Don? :P

Hmm... with the character deleted, I don't think you can give him an RP medal for that, either.

I did... Funnily enough, the icon was there.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: February 01, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »
I did too, actually. As much as his suicide screws things up for me, I'm pretty damn impressed at it.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: February 01, 2012, 06:38:20 PM »
We need more people in BattleMaster willing to do stuff like this.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: February 01, 2012, 09:07:44 PM »
I approve of dramatic suicides in games.

Zakilevo

« Reply #6: February 01, 2012, 10:48:44 PM »
I would have given him a medal too if I could. Sadly I got my ass kicked by De-Lergo and I am not so sure if my char will even survive lol  ;D

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: February 02, 2012, 06:07:59 AM »
I gave him an RP medal too.

Shinya committing suicide was something I wasn't anticipating.  This is one of those times when what Jenred wants to do, what Jenred feels he should do, and what I want to do are very different things.

Velax, I'm really sorry.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: February 02, 2012, 06:13:58 AM »
I was hoping Shinya would be the next one to challenge Carlos actually. Much better way to go in my opinion.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: February 02, 2012, 06:16:48 AM »
We need more people in BattleMaster willing to do stuff like this.

Yes...Which, on an OOC level, makes me feel better about doing what Jenred feels like he should do.  Encourage good RP and all that.

Damned if I'm not annoyed as I am impressed.  At least the next war will have the new TO system...
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Zakilevo

« Reply #10: February 02, 2012, 06:32:57 AM »
Just wait De-Lergo. I will train Duregal and cut down Carlos next time. So you can make another character somewhere else!

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: February 02, 2012, 10:07:51 AM »
Did this to my Priest Clarence in Ibladesh in an RP. It's a shame I didn't save the RP before deleting the character, I wonder if anyone saved it.. :o
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: February 02, 2012, 10:14:34 AM »
Just wait De-Lergo. I will train Duregal and cut down Carlos next time. So you can make another character somewhere else!

Good, I've been offering duels for 2 years now trying to get the guy killed. Actually that will work really well with the RP I'm writing.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: February 02, 2012, 02:49:30 PM »
It's certainly effective. The King doesn't have a lot of options but to honour his word, and some Nobles in Arcaea are grumbling.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: February 02, 2012, 04:11:39 PM »
Let's hope Shinya doesn't just create a new character in Arcachon. Would ruin the emotional impact somewhat.