Community > Other Games

Proudest Gaming Moment?

(1/3) > >>

Revan:
Here's the place where we can brag about all our mightiest gaming achievements. I'll start :-)

Last year, I finally completed Event 51 on Super Smash Brothers Melee. I have a few friends that have/had the game, and only one had managed it themselves. It's hard as nails. You have to beat Giga Bowser, Ganondorf and Mewto. They each have three lives (as do you), but Bowser takes up two/thirds of the entire stage. With little effort at all, he can throw you around like a rag doll. For the task of victory, there was only one choice: Jigglypuff.

After a ridiculous number of attempts and much turning of the air blue, I managed to have Jigglypuff last long enough to sleep everyone to death and succeed. I'd finally completed all the events and unlocked Final Destination, the last (and best) stage in the game. Course, I'd had Melee seven years by the time I completed Event 51 so I'm sure you can imagine my crushing horror when the memory card corrupted just two weeks later. Luckily, my moment of triumph is forever immortalised in a picture I sent straight to facebook that day :-P

Hyral:
Now, I don't exactly have a lot of proud gaming moments, so...

Getting all the masks in Majora's Mask XD I haven't played the game since middle school so I don't have a good sense of how hard that actually is to do, but, at the time it felt like a great accomplishment!

Shizzle:
Completing Dungeon Siege, the first game I played through in vanilla :)

De-Legro:
completing pitfall on the Atari 2600

^ban^:
Oh, easy. My first ADOM completion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version