Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 21362 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #45: September 18, 2011, 08:49:22 PM »
Hmm, yes, I mostly read books for the storyline, not all the stuff. I suspect it is a flaw, however. I finished it in a week or two.   ???

Well I've been switching between that and "The Middle Seas" a history of the civilizations of the Mediterranean. I think the Minoans were the best so far - I'm only up to 1001 AD.

Anyways, just finished the 5th book last night. It wasn't as an exciting ending as I had wanted and GOD DAMN MARSH! >:(
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #46: October 05, 2011, 11:13:25 PM »
I've read the first two books and am on the third, A Storm of Swords.  Great series so far.  Haven't had the chance to catch the TV show, though I'll probably purchase the first season when it's released on DVD.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: April 02, 2012, 12:43:01 AM »
Will anyone else be watching the first episode of season 2 today?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: April 02, 2012, 01:32:41 AM »
I really wish I could but I don't have a TV and am unwilling to pirate stuff. Sucks to be me. Maybe one day...
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Karedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: April 02, 2012, 08:51:49 AM »
will watch it tonight when i get back from home.. i can't wait! been looking forward to this for weeks :D