Author Topic: Recent Updates  (Read 3704 times)

Blint

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Updates
« Topic Start: March 07, 2012, 03:50:39 AM »
Thanks for your feedback. You will find several specific topics on the various subjects, why don't you add some constructive thoughts there? "is atrocious" doesn't tell us what you feel is wrong with it, if you let us know in more detail, we can work on it.

I find it much more tedious to use, especially when roleplaying. I have been used to using the basic HTML codes such as italics and bold..etc and I feel that it interrupts the flow of my writing and makes the message system look more like Microsoft word than Battlemaster's original message system.

I also find the Dynamic map update to be very difficult to use, let alone load. I like the idea of the color overlay with the different display options I just think that it might be more useful in the political map rather than Dynamic. The political map should display the political alliances and status of realms rather than the Dynamic. I find the dynamic map more useful for determining military and casual actions. 
A good chess player plays 3 moves ahead, A great chess player plays 1 move ahead, but it's always the right move.