Author Topic: Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind  (Read 1965 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind
« Topic Start: February 07, 2012, 11:09:01 AM »
I just bit the bullet and upgraded two expansion packs from EU3 In Nomine to the newest Divine Wind edition.

Have to say I am enjoying the improvements quite a lot so far and definitely think Paradox has produced the best version of EU3 so far (after four expansions, sheesh).

Any Europa Universalis fans out there?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind
« Reply #1: February 18, 2012, 02:07:43 PM »
EU is just great, my favorite from Paradox. One of the few games I would recommend everyone to try.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: February 18, 2012, 02:59:49 PM »
Hell yeah.

I play Heir to the Throne but divine wind looks cool too. :) It has some cool new options but there's also changes for buildings and graphics... dunno, I just stuck with HTTT.

Paradox is in my mind the best game developer out there by far and europa universalis is their most enjoyable game. The detail they've put into it, the endless possibilities... they do it in every one of their games but it's especially well done in EU3. A lower learning curve than some of the other games of theirs I've played too.

Anyone played Crusader Kings II by the way? I hear it's even more complicated than the first one... I'm definitely going to get it. :)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: February 18, 2012, 05:18:24 PM »
been editing the demo to play extra long.

can't save game.. and i'm not leaving it running for a week to play 1.4k years..

- create claims is very expensive..
firefox