Author Topic: Favorite realm?  (Read 18107 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite realm?
« Topic Start: March 16, 2011, 06:01:02 PM »
Not sure I really have a favourite these days. Not that I've experienced all Colony realms, but mostly everywhere seems quite bland now. In the past, Giblot would have probably been my first choice. When I started BM in Giblot, I went an evil route with my characters, inspired, I suppose, by the example of Outer Tilog and so many people were more than happy to play along - either for or against the depravity. Everyone got into the spirit of things and it warms my heart to see that Headball is still mentioned in the Judge's bulletin from all those years ago. I think Sadi SaDiablo was the one to put that in.

Alowca was good too. They had religion there before it became a game mechanic, which was taken quite seriously by all and played a big part in the big internal disputes. That and Anomalous Psych provided some very inspiring leadership. Yet Always Solo forever dogged his heels and managed to do him in more than a few times. Though as I recall, the reason Anomalous got into power in the first place is because the nobility of Alowca left to try and found a new realm in Beluaterra or the Far East, fearing annihilation. I guess Anomalous chose not to share his knowledge of the trade loopholes that would make Alowca all but unassailable before he left ;-)

Assassins were always entertaining years ago too. There was plenty reason to fear them and their infiltrators and were always ready to pounce when sniffing weakness among their neighbours. Had a few good jests with Assassins when our paths crossed in Helsera and the like.