Author Topic: Favorite realm?  (Read 18149 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite realm?
« Reply #15: October 25, 2011, 04:19:45 AM »
My first character Ash arrived just in time to witness the demise of Alowca realm. Kinda miss Pysche and his lot, especially Hvrek and his infamous rebellion. Hvrek was Duke of Alowca city when Alowca realm fall. Oritolon accepted Hvrek surrender as Duke partly because it was easier to maintain the city than TO it. It was something like that as what my character Ash knew.

Then come Hvrek rebellion which I grew to learn about rebellions and underground, stuffs like that. Hvrek had a Judge Katherine exile Spearhead and caused poor old man to pour all his heart and soul to inspire us to fight Hvrek rebellion. Nice try doing a coup de grace via our Ruler election which has 1 Lord with more knights mean the lord can vote more thingie.

I really cannot thank you enough for the lessons on rebellion, which come in handy for the next upcoming rebellions by Khain and his Utopia friends  8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)