Author Topic: Mass Effect 3  (Read 14143 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Effect 3
« Reply #30: March 13, 2012, 10:11:50 PM »
you need to play multiplayer which is just stupid. There is too much flaw in the indoctrination theory.

Bioware have repeatedly stated that you do NOT need to play multiplayer in order to achieve the perfect ending.

Also, it takes all of like 10 bronze wins (Random Enemy/Random Place) to get the 50%. And, unfortunately, it does carry accross every save game and new game from then on. Unfortunately because I planned to make a shepard where it just would NOT be possible to save earth at all and the galaxy burned (if possible) - IE worst possible ending.
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Karedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: March 13, 2012, 11:10:02 PM »
yeah im planning that for my next game too :P
fortunatly i have a savegame before my point of no return in the game.. so i can see if i'm able to change the ending :)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #32: March 14, 2012, 03:37:20 AM »
and did he survive at the end? cause i had over 7000 too i believe
Yes, actually.  He only survives in the destroy choice.

Anarki_Hunter

• Knight
  • Gra'd Arbitrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: March 19, 2012, 08:02:34 AM »
Yes, actually.  He only survives in the destroy choice.

Does he?.

I am a bit confused with the destroy choice ending too, because Shepard is a synthetic being (on the like of an Human _Android Hybrid) and the child also mention Shepard is a synthetic being.

So Shepard is sure to die after he chooses to clear out all synthetic life in the galaxy.

(finished the game yesterday, and am totally disappointed in it. The illusive man acting out of character_total_wierdness really felt like horrible writing or plot makeup)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 08:06:10 AM by Anarki_Hunter »

Karedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: March 26, 2012, 11:52:48 AM »
after now having finished it multiple times (there is also a neutral option at the end it seems :o ) i come to the conclusion that really ALL the endings are exactly the same.. the movies at the end we're nearly identical.. the biggest difference is that you see a different color wave hitting London (and the Reapers there) and now i'm even more disappointed by the end.. was Bioware out of money? out of time? or just being pushed to hard by EA?

fortunatly Bioware said they are going to make a DLC with a new ending.. i hope it gives you more closure for the other characters and that you can see more of your own decisions back in it.. because this ending is very unlike i'm used to from Bioware :(

Zakilevo

« Reply #35: March 26, 2012, 05:55:59 PM »
Out of time more like. And Bioware changing their direction as well. They are focusing more on MMOs than RPGs.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: March 26, 2012, 08:47:26 PM »
the movies at the end we're nearly identical.. the biggest difference is that you see a different color wave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPelM2hwhJA
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre