Author Topic: Looking to emigrate soon  (Read 22872 times)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Re: Looking to emigrate soon
« Reply #15: February 19, 2012, 09:04:07 AM »
Shocked that a Rio member would call anything with a Chenier attached to it "human"!

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: February 19, 2012, 09:05:30 AM »
I think it's due my time spend with Machiavel in D'Hara before this :)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: February 19, 2012, 10:13:10 AM »
I think it's due my time spend with Machiavel in D'Hara before this :)

Hey, that guy consorted with daimons too!  :P
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: February 19, 2012, 05:05:19 PM »
Okay, a rather pertinent question inbound... Sorry for the interruption, yet again ;)

Which realm can assure me a good income quickly, and then access to combat within two days? I'd like to make this character an infil eventually, and I plan on needing that honor...

>.>

<.<

Or, which realm would be willing to support an infil in training? Yet another good question I suppose...

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: February 19, 2012, 05:45:25 PM »
Yes, Rio can!
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: February 19, 2012, 07:36:12 PM »
Okay, a rather pertinent question inbound... Sorry for the interruption, yet again ;)

Which realm can assure me a good income quickly, and then access to combat within two days? I'd like to make this character an infil eventually, and I plan on needing that honor...

>.>

<.<

Or, which realm would be willing to support an infil in training? Yet another good question I suppose...

Yes, Rio can!

Proof that Riombarans are filthy liars.

This is an invasion. If you want to train as an infil, you are thinking of the wrong continent. Rio will be dead long before you could do anything of use as an infil.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: February 19, 2012, 08:07:32 PM »
How is that proof? As a player, I can surely say you can get a good income in Riombara and should be able to get access to combat rather quickly. That's what he asked.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: February 19, 2012, 08:09:26 PM »
How is that proof? As a player, I can surely say you can get a good income in Riombara and should be able to get access to combat rather quickly. That's what he asked.

"Which realm can support infil training" - > "Rio can".

No realm can support infil training.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: February 19, 2012, 08:14:20 PM »

Yes, Rio can, on the first question.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: February 19, 2012, 08:20:00 PM »
Yes, Rio can, on the first question.

I see the second question as a reformulation of the first. Gold and battle were asked for the sake of being an infiltrator.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: February 19, 2012, 08:44:39 PM »
It doesn't look to me like he's asking to sit around and train in the academy all day.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: February 19, 2012, 08:50:47 PM »
It doesn't look to me like he's asking to sit around and train in the academy all day.

Why else would he need gold, and how else would he become a useful infil?

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: February 19, 2012, 08:55:20 PM »
By starting to train sword skill now with lots of battles.

Anyway, I know for a fact that some of our nobles in Thalmarkin are still training skills... I don't think it's ideal but they're doing it with their own gold and it's no business of mine as long as they're useful to the realm. The days of "counting coppers" are over. :)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: February 19, 2012, 09:15:25 PM »
Chénier, I understand the miscommunication and apologize for it.

I'd like to be able to field a decent unit so that the honor gain goes faster. BT is the best place for constant action in my opinion, and that would help me get the buffer of honor I want with my character. I do not plan on sitting around all day training on BT, by any stretch of the imagination. I merely want to know which realm would give me the best available option for going down the path of the cloak and dagger again.

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: February 19, 2012, 09:32:09 PM »
By starting to train sword skill now with lots of battles.

Anyway, I know for a fact that some of our nobles in Thalmarkin are still training skills... I don't think it's ideal but they're doing it with their own gold and it's no business of mine as long as they're useful to the realm. The days of "counting coppers" are over. :)

Roughly a third of Thalmarkans are Heroes whose sword skills translate to increased CS (Theoretically).
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.