Author Topic: Maroccidens!  (Read 22519 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Maroccidens!
« Reply #45: May 25, 2011, 11:32:37 PM »
No, I don't. I had Aquilegia as an experience from the start of realm. Long before that I was in Shadovar shortly after they formed.

It's work, and it often doesn't pay off in the end. Most players who don't understand how much investment they must make in boredom will probably not stick around for long. Those who do are fairly fewer by comparison. But this is something specific to Dwilight. I don't think the same would be found on any other continent, due in part to the size and character limits. Having only one noble per family on the continent means realms really need to rely on the interests of many players, and can't have the added help of dedicated families doubling up their nobles.

But that also brings up the point of the many realms on Dwilight. That dilutes the players so that the newer/smaller realms really hover in the sub-20 nobles mark, most of the time, unless for some reason a bunch of nobles from another realm migrate over, or a multicheater decides to take over the realm.