Author Topic: Maroccidens!  (Read 22505 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Maroccidens!
« Reply #45: May 26, 2011, 11:59:58 PM »
Once Maroccidens is wholly settled, there will be an overabundance of food.

Terran will be self-sufficient when fully developed. Barca and Aurvandil will run major surpluses. D'Hara will continue, now and forevermore, to run deficits. I suspect, however, that D'Hara's deficits will be smaller than Barca and Aurvandils' surpluses. Fully settled, I expect Dwilight would have huge, consistent, food surpluses in most areas.

Once D'Hara reaches its theoretical maximum expansion, it will require about 429 bushels of food daily.

If we limit ourselves to going only up to Qubel Lighthouse (the easternmost net food producer), it will be 408 bushels per day.

If we limit ourselves to what we currently have, it will be 285 bushels a day.

I can't say how much we will produce ourselves, though. I can't make any sense of the numbers available to actually estimate food production. Does anyone know what the formula is? 'Cause my city on BT is about to produce about three times the number on the region page while the adjacent rural is about to make a much lower ratio, and production seems to be at 100% in both (though rogues might have lowered it for a few days in the latter).
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron