Author Topic: Where's the war at?  (Read 7044 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Where's the war at?
« Topic Start: February 29, 2012, 09:09:18 PM »
So for some players who are looking to join a realm at war, I thought it would be helpful to list the continents and on-going wars. I will not list who is winning and who is losing, which realm is stronger than the other, or how active is the war. This is all for those players to research themselves. I will need help with the following continents as I don't have an active character there: Atamara, Colonies, and East Continent.

Atamara
Cagilan Empire, Tara, Coria, Talerium vs Eston, Darka, Barony of Makar, Minas Ithil, Hammarsett
Caergoth, Tara, Carelia vs Helmsdale

Beluaterra
The whole damned island is at war with the Daimons! However, the "North" (Fronen, Melhed, Old Grehk, Sint, Thalmarkin) is cut off from the "South" (Enweil, Imperskoe Viys'ko iz Fheuv'n, New Riombara, and Riombara). The Daimons claim to be focusing on the North, but still anything could happen in the South.

Colonies
Lukon, Oriolton vs Minas Thalion
Outer Tilog, Assassins, Lukon vs Giblot

Dwilight
Aurvandil vs Madina
Luria Nova vs Grand Duchy of Fissoa
Solaria, Luria Nova vs Pian en Luries

Far East
Arcaea vs Arcachon
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 05:30:24 AM by DoctorHarte »
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)