Author Topic: Where's the war at?  (Read 7045 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Where's the war at?
« Topic Start: March 01, 2012, 01:24:40 AM »
Even though some people protest saying whether or not one realm is winning I kinda think it should be said because some people like being on the side that is the "underdog"/losing side which will likely be experienced players who want to challenge themselves, while a newbie isn't going to want to be on the side that will die right away. I can see how it would be hard sometimes to say and definently hard to code perhaps there  could be just people who edit that instead of it being coded in, also it would be best to not just say winning/losing/tying but to what severity. To make sure that people can't depend on that to know perhaps have them decide what to put and it waits 7 days to input it in to the statisics though you have one being sent each day so that you know the war situtation from 7 days ago. I understand if you don't want to do it as it would be a complicated and possibly to much work.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton