Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 172281 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Crusade against SA
« Reply #240: June 16, 2011, 01:01:04 AM »
Explore as in explore the other realms of Dwilight. Not the actual landscape, that's for adventurers. No, I was thinking about going to Madina and sorting them out or PeL and trying to create a colony in their name. I just need more excitement to some of my characters, it's a lull right now with nothing much to do except steal gold  ::)

Although.. Caerwyn doesn't have a prisoners agreement with anyone except Astrum now I think about it...   :P

PeL already has enough colony plans to last it a good 8-10 years.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241: June 16, 2011, 03:30:19 AM »
I would think that there would be a lot of action in Caerwyn right now in councils and armies both, with the prospect of much more to come in the foreseeable future. It's definitely got to be one of the more action-packed places to be at the moment.
No kidding. I can't think of a single reason why life in Caerwyn would be boring right now.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Jhaelen Irsei

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #242: June 17, 2011, 03:08:16 PM »
No kidding. I can't think of a single reason why life in Caerwyn would be boring right now.

True. Caerwyn players have to think to save their great realm now, how is it possible to be bored in this situation?

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #243: June 17, 2011, 10:29:08 PM »
True. Caerwyn players have to think to save their great realm now, how is it possible to be bored in this situation?

Who knows, maybe I'm spreading rumors so ya'll won't catch on  ;)
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #244: June 17, 2011, 10:38:33 PM »
Mhm, spreading rumors to make your realm seem more unattractive to new characters while the realm would definitely want more manpower. Sounds like a great plan. And I am being sarcastic.

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #245: June 18, 2011, 07:44:32 AM »
That's how brilliant it is, you can't even get the brilliance.  Brilliant.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #246: June 18, 2011, 07:43:55 PM »
All the less more manpower Allison will have when she rules here? Psh, to any players it's obvious all the SA crowd and a few southerns control this thread. But mostly SA, beating down on others. So whatever.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #247: June 18, 2011, 08:55:15 PM »
I don't think Allison is expecting to salvage many nobles from Caerwyn anyway :P

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #248: June 18, 2011, 08:59:08 PM »
I don't think Allison is expecting to salvage many nobles from Caerwyn anyway :P

Exactly. My point is, I'm doing all this stuff IC for the fun of it. For who my character is, not for personal gain or saving Caerwyn. It's so much fun to continue to fight and go down with a realm than sign peace and half our souls over to those little SA devils  :D

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #249: June 18, 2011, 09:15:34 PM »
All my talking only gained me 1 noble from Averoth.  I doubt any will actually join me from Caerwyn, but it is fun to try.  Caerwyn has a lot of fight left in it.  I am hoping that winter does a lot of damage for me.  I am hoping for massive starvation in Golden Farrow this winter.

Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #250: June 18, 2011, 11:22:15 PM »
Ah, food... Dwilight's most powerful weapon.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #251: June 19, 2011, 12:36:55 AM »
I still think that an army of 10 nobles 1/2 infils and 1/2 traders is the thing to fear the most on dwilight.  They wouldn't even need any men.  They could buy/burn food at a fairly alarming rate. 

That was my plan to attack Madina.  Unfortunately other things always distracted me.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252: June 19, 2011, 02:49:47 AM »
It's so much fun to continue to fight and go down with a realm than sign peace and half our souls over to those little SA devils  :D
I think it would take more than just half your heathen souls to buy your way out of the war at this point.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #253: June 19, 2011, 05:38:42 AM »
All my talking only gained me 1 noble from Averoth.  I doubt any will actually join me from Caerwyn, but it is fun to try.  Caerwyn has a lot of fight left in it.  I am hoping that winter does a lot of damage for me.  I am hoping for massive starvation in Golden Farrow this winter.

We've only gained 7-8 Averoth nobles so far. And yeah, starvation could strike but we might be able to buy food.. maybe.

What happened to Zereth, are these rogues annoying or what?  ::)

Zakilevo

« Reply #254: June 19, 2011, 09:13:18 AM »
indeed. those blasted monsters. they just won't quit.