Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 172289 times)

vanKaya

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Crusade against SA
« Reply #255: June 19, 2011, 10:30:10 AM »
Every popular thread is essentially about SA and crusades. So confusing...
Fyodor, Terran.   Vitaly, Enweil.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #256: June 19, 2011, 07:14:13 PM »
We've only gained 7-8 Averoth nobles so far. And yeah, starvation could strike but we might be able to buy food.. maybe.

What happened to Zereth, are these rogues annoying or what?  ::)

The low rate at which these northerners switch to Caerwyn makes me really suspicious as to how authentic these accounts are...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vaylon Kenadell

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Vaylon's Website
« Reply #257: June 19, 2011, 09:10:55 PM »
The low rate at which these northerners switch to Caerwyn makes me really suspicious as to how authentic these accounts are...

If my character had gotten his way, all of the Averothians would either be deported or executed by now.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #258: June 19, 2011, 11:05:17 PM »
I know at least a couple nobles from Averoth just paused their characters and created new ones in Caerwyn.  I thought that was kinda lame.  Why not just go there with the character you have?  Now Vanimelde' has a new character but reacts as if they were in Thulsoma and Averoth the whole time.   It would be so much more fun if Haruka was still on the continent.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #259: June 19, 2011, 11:26:47 PM »
Its obvious that some were not real accounts, I haven't noticed much of a jump in new characters to any other realms. You'd think that Caerwyn would have around 80 nobles by no considering how many Averoth/Thulsoma had in their dying days.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Zakilevo

« Reply #260: June 19, 2011, 11:49:11 PM »
I wonder where those guys are gonna make their next characters. Once Caerwyn loses, I doubt there is any realm left in the north to go against SA.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #261: June 20, 2011, 12:04:35 AM »
I know at least a couple nobles from Averoth just paused their characters and created new ones in Caerwyn.  I thought that was kinda lame.  Why not just go there with the character you have?  Now Vanimelde' has a new character but reacts as if they were in Thulsoma and Averoth the whole time.   It would be so much more fun if Haruka was still on the continent.

Vanimelde's characters have an amazing hive mind. His two characters on FEI have an excellent knowledge of each others actions, and they also have very detailed info on everything that happened on Dwilight. Guess he has an army of messengers to be ferrying every single detail between his characters.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #262: June 20, 2011, 12:07:06 AM »
Vanimelde's characters have an amazing hive mind. His two characters on FEI have an excellent knowledge of each others actions, and they also have very detailed info on everything that happened on Dwilight. Guess he has an army of messengers to be ferrying every single detail between his characters.

I get a sick pleasure out of harassing his characters IC about their astounding knowledge of one another.

Regarding Averoth's players, yeah, some probably were fake. But I find myself thinking many of them left the game. Didn't they all come from another game together or something? If that's the case, many of them may have just left the game when Averoth died.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263: June 20, 2011, 03:23:48 AM »
What happened to Zereth, are these rogues annoying or what?  ::)
They're worse than Cerwyn....  :(
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vaylon Kenadell

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Vaylon's Website
« Reply #264: June 20, 2011, 05:41:22 AM »
I know at least a couple nobles from Averoth just paused their characters and created new ones in Caerwyn.

Wow, that should not be allowed, in my opinion. One noble per Dwilight, paused or not.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #265: June 20, 2011, 07:01:20 AM »
Caerwyn has monsters in a lot of their regions right now. 

Mech Alb
Mech Derris
Mozyr

All have monsters in them.  SA Crusaders are looting:

Elets
Mech Calen
Knyazes
Grazne
Dunnbrook

Astrum is suffering from food loss related to this war.  They lost a lot of rural regions in the north while their armies were preoccupied.   It is going to be a rough winter for both realms.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:06:59 AM by dustole »

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #266: June 20, 2011, 07:49:57 AM »
Wow, that should not be allowed, in my opinion. One noble per Dwilight, paused or not.

Seriously someone should show that to Tom and make it so that type of chump move is impossible. I say treat their remakes like their relatives, just pretend they changed names, execute upon capture.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #267: June 20, 2011, 07:58:48 AM »
Seriously someone should show that to Tom and make it so that type of chump move is impossible. I say treat their remakes like their relatives, just pretend they changed names, execute upon capture.

There is little reason to restrict people pausing a character to make a new one, even on Dwilight. If they act as if they have excessive information from their last character, well the new realm has IG options to handle that if they really want to.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #268: June 20, 2011, 02:26:08 PM »
Distasteful doesn't mean it's against the rules. I seem to recall some guy even deleting his old account and making a new one in my realm so I wouldn't know it was him and then joining in some rebellion because he convinced himself that I let OOC judgments affect me. What a strange period of BM life that was.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #269: June 20, 2011, 08:54:01 PM »
Yea, we all do pretty dumb things from time to time.  In my opinion, while not against the rules, both were bad ideas.