Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 172280 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: The Crusade against SA
« Reply #195: May 16, 2011, 04:46:57 PM »
I love how everyone here is so sure of what will happen. It's BattleMaster... there are always upsets that evtually turn up. Sure this war will keep going, but honestly, who knows who will come out on top? You talk about you realm as if you own it, you dont. Each realm is made up of her players and her players are who decides the outcome of wars and whatever events arise. Seeing as there are only a few from each realm to vie against each other I can quickly summarize these are the ideals you hope to see your realm achieve.

Although I fight for Caerwyn, I truly couldn't care less which realm wins. My character was never intended to be anti-religious and rather only pro-destruction. As I have seen, many players are vulnerable to greed and other of those "sins", players in high places among both realms and all realms. Since this is all a story and game anyways, who truly knows how one player will use the power their character holds? This war could be over next week for all anyone knows, although the probability is very minuscule.

Now continue on your little charade of predicting the future of BM and how this war will turn out. I've had my two cents for now..
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Hossenfeffer

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sanguis Astroism - The Bloodstar Phases
« Reply #196: May 16, 2011, 07:47:44 PM »
Now continue on your little charade of predicting the future of BM and how this war will turn out. I've had my two cents for now..

I don't think it's a charade, I think people are just having fun predicting what will happen.  Playing another game.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #197: May 16, 2011, 08:26:48 PM »

Weren't you the one who kept predicting Perdan/Caligus would get their asses kicked on EC? :P

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace
« Reply #198: May 16, 2011, 10:22:41 PM »
I think the fact that Spring has come to Dwilight, Astrum has sent a large army north to crush Averoth and I have not heard of a large assault in the south from Caerwyn speaks volumes for how this conflict will progress.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #199: May 17, 2011, 07:52:37 AM »
People say one thing when they lose and one thing when they win... The fact is Caerwyn started the war, looted raped and pillaged and is going to lose this war and a lot of you guys are going to throw some pretty big hissy fits when it happens.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Zakilevo

« Reply #200: May 17, 2011, 10:15:18 AM »
Caerwyn will be a tough one to defeat and Astrum suffered a lot during this war. It might take a bit of time until Astrum is ready to fight Caerwyn. But with allies like Morek and Corsanctum, Astrum won't be losing for sure :)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201: May 17, 2011, 01:51:57 PM »
I am pleasantly surprised by how much Corsanctum sent to help Astrum. I had not expected that. It seems as if Corsanctum is turning themselves around lately.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #202: May 17, 2011, 04:29:22 PM »
Corsanctum only has 1 region on the border of the wilderness.  That let them protect what they had so it could grow.   If Corsanctum could ever expand to Unterstrom their realm would be a mirror of Morek. 

I do agree though.  I was pleasantly surprised.   I think we can expect some good things from Corsanctum.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #203: June 11, 2011, 04:49:40 AM »
There is no OOC Clan in Thulsoma (I don't know why so many people get that impression) any misinformation and propaganda spread by Thulsoma, is done by careful networking and spies. But yeah, Thulsoma has been the progenitor for a lot of anti SA propaganda in just about every non SA realm. Of course, it all comes to fruition after we lose Storms Keep. That said, the massive continental war we've ginned up,  and the League Of Free Nations should be epic, and anyone who underestimates Madina's coming involvement shall be surprised.

This is where I last read this topic. Makes me lol.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #204: June 11, 2011, 04:58:53 AM »
Gasp! :o A necromancer! Get him boys!
------
qui audet vincit

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #205: June 12, 2011, 04:35:18 AM »
Weren't you the one who kept predicting Perdan/Caligus would get their asses kicked on EC? :P

So I've changed my views, are you and everyone else going to grill me on that, now?
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #206: June 12, 2011, 04:36:32 AM »
People say one thing when they lose and one thing when they win... The fact is Caerwyn started the war, looted raped and pillaged and is going to lose this war and a lot of you guys are going to throw some pretty big hissy fits when it happens.

Why don't you try and act a little nicer on the forums? I want to have some fun discussions with you guys but all I receive is negativity and name-calling.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #207: June 12, 2011, 05:33:39 AM »
That's what you get for being a murderous rapist 8)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #208: June 12, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »
I can' help I'm just a murderous rapist 8)

We love you DH, don't cry :)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #209: June 12, 2011, 02:12:05 PM »
Why don't you try and act a little nicer on the forums? I want to have some fun discussions with you guys but all I receive is negativity and name-calling.

Truth hurts? I am joking. Forums can be dirty places. I love you forever DH  8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...