Author Topic: Dropping Militia on Testing  (Read 6299 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Dropping Militia on Testing
« Topic Start: March 04, 2012, 11:15:50 PM »
Thank you. Always glad to know what nuanced opinion people have of my decisions.

It makes a lot of sense when you consider that small militia units tend to go away fairly quickly. Setting up militia of such small sizes is pointless. Your scenario is not actually one of wanting to set up militia. What you want is getting rid of a couple men.

What I'm saying is that the decision is fairly arbitrary, which it unarguably is.

You're absolutely right that I'm not caring about setting up militia, but getting rid of some men. Perhaps if that was a separate feature, I'd be interested in that.

All I'm saying in this thread is that I was unaware of what exactly the feature specifications were. Now I know. I also understand the reason behind it, but I didn't think that meant that I was no longer entitled to my opinion about it.

Sorry if I gave any offense, I understand its your game, and I am just trying to help and gain a better understanding of things.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."