Author Topic: Dropping Militia on Testing  (Read 6296 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Dropping Militia on Testing
« Topic Start: March 05, 2012, 07:11:06 AM »
Well I do apologize still as I am at fault for not making things clear in either case.

One question: Should I bother making a feature request then about having a method to "get rid of a couple of men." Or would this just be quickly rejected? As far as I am aware, the only current methods to reduce the size of one's unit is to fight in battles or have it lost completely (without using the militia situation with over 40 men.)

Granted, it could just be an isolated issue not worth any time or effort, but my character is particularly fond of keeping this unit around (Due to a +15 captain) as well as extensive RP behind the unit, but also doesn't have gold enough to pay the full unit as he is essentially a rogue for approximately 3 weeks due to the long travel times of Dwilight.

Too open to abuse. Everyone would just use the feature whenever they are going to run a bit low on gold, say on a extended campaign in order to maintain their captains. You have been declared rogue, the game isn't supposed to be easy for you at this stage. I'm surprised you even had the option to drop troops as militia.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.