Author Topic: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm  (Read 65450 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm
« Reply #15: March 27, 2012, 08:35:30 AM »
The truth about the journey to Bruck  was that one of our armies was moving home from Kazan and the Marshal was posting the shortest route generated by the travel time simulator without studying it to closely. Some people took this opportunity to follow orders and try stir up a situation against Westmoor. They were massively scolded for this and certainly not given a pat on the shoulder for it. It wasn't very viable to give them a formal punishment as they had followed their orders to the letter.

I can imagine how it looks IC to Westmoor though

There are some people that hate Westmoor blindly in Sirion. This is for historical reasons dating back to the days when Wesmoor was founded. Occasionally they run for office on the program of destroying Westmoor, but they have so far lost badly. Current government actually likes King Jor and his administration quite well for being the first government of Westmoor ever who actually make any sense, but we know that Westmoor is Westmoor and they will likely not last and are feeling very nervous about the prospect of them expanding into a major power, the day their government changes next time.

Oh Ravier was talking about that incident. Now I remember. Yes. I got a letter from Thomas complaining about people entering a Westmoorian region. I gave those who entered Westmoor hell and that back fired badly because like Thunthorn said, they were just following orders. Thanks to the incident, there was some tension between the Red Dragon and Zakilevo which later become more significant when Marshal Ragnar refused to help Nivemus after I ordered him to. Now I am back to the office and ready to scold the RD even more!  ;)