Author Topic: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm  (Read 65613 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm
« Reply #30: April 05, 2012, 03:48:58 AM »
If they are smart, they won't dare to attack the cities. Probably going to destroy all the rural regions. Oligarchy is too big anyway. Better to starve the city.
You are one great General of Sirion, do you know that? As I have one character in Fontan there, can I say this?

Stop giving away my realm strategy, haha ;D Just joking  8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

« Reply #31: April 05, 2012, 05:58:36 AM »
lol. I will try not to discuss any strategy on the forum :)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: April 05, 2012, 06:18:02 AM »
lol. I will try not to discuss any strategy on the forum :)
Well, that is your opinion. You may or may not state, is up to you. I do not want to be seen as controlling your hand to write all these great Sun Tzu military strategy book, you know?  :P

As long as I no seconded whatever strategy you suggest we could or will be doing, I see no harm  ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: April 05, 2012, 12:53:12 PM »
Soething tells me Fontan will win this one.

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: April 05, 2012, 02:29:51 PM »
Who knows, by the looks of it they are trying to starve Oligarch. Pretty low, but smart  :-\
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: April 05, 2012, 02:33:05 PM »
If you think that's low for them, you must not have been around Fontan very long

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: April 05, 2012, 03:49:03 PM »
They already have surrounded Oligarch in the past. Haha, what was I thinking...  :-[
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 04:02:22 PM by T Strike »

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: April 05, 2012, 03:53:27 PM »
Go Fontan go! Crush those Ibby-haters to the dust!  ;D
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: April 05, 2012, 04:15:12 PM »
I hope Fontan descends into a huge cluster shiz...... that causes the entire continent to laugh at them and DIE after looting Krimml because they have to much gold to carry... Then I hope Sonya trips and scratches her knee! Take that Westmoor hater...

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: April 05, 2012, 04:39:10 PM »
I hope Fontan descends into a huge cluster shiz...... that causes the entire continent to laugh at them and DIE after looting Krimml because they have to much gold to carry... Then I hope Sonya trips and scratches her knee! Take that Westmoor hater...
LOL. I like the sarcastic remarks  :P

If we all so hate each other characters to the bone, might as well hold a Duel to Death between every nobles of Westmoor and Fontan. Last noble standing after every noble die, win. That is my pipe dream for all you know  ::)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: April 06, 2012, 05:24:16 PM »
Sirion will stay out as long as her allies stay out of it. Some talk going on between Nivemus, OI, and Caligus at the moment. It will be intersting.

Not much really... As far as I see it, Nivemus is solidly on one side. But I won't say which side that is. Takes away the mystery.  ;)

Chaotrance13

« Reply #41: April 06, 2012, 05:36:23 PM »
Not much really... As far as I see it, Nivemus is solidly on one side. But I won't say which side that is. Takes away the mystery.  ;)

Let me guess.. it's the "Watch Westmoor get destroyed and then fight over the remains" side, amirite? ;)

(And no, not being sarky. I actually believe that's a potential outcome to this war)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:47:30 PM by Ravier »

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: April 08, 2012, 08:07:56 PM »
Let me guess.. it's the "Watch Westmoor get destroyed and then fight over the remains" side, amirite? ;)

(And no, not being sarky. I actually believe that's a potential outcome to this war)

We are solidly supportive of one side, but that doesn't necessarily mean we will enter the war on one side or the other. And, hypothetically speaking, it currently looks like Fontan is targeting Westmoor's North Eastern regions first(Bruck, Greatbridge, Oligarch) which means there wouldn't really be much if any regions for Nivemus to take to get the spoils of war, especially if they join later on. Perhaps they would get one region if they did enter on Fontan's side. If they joined on Westmoor's side, still hypothetically speaking, the same thing happens as most of the regions are not touching Nivemus. Maybe they would get Oberndorf.

But this is all just talk as Nivemus has still a little expanding left to do Northwards of them. I'm just going to watch them pummel each other and enjoy the war right now. ;)

Edit: And it seems Fontan is having trouble anyways, if the past 36 hours are any indication. So who knows? Maybe it could turn into Fontan getting destroyed...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:14:20 PM by Uzamaki »

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: April 09, 2012, 04:17:46 AM »
Nivemus has Fontanese nobles within it, meaning it is highly supportive of Fontan... Plus if Nivemus did get in on it, Perdan would join in.  ::)

Zakilevo

« Reply #44: April 09, 2012, 05:23:16 AM »
Nivemus has Fontanese nobles within it, meaning it is highly supportive of Fontan... Plus if Nivemus did get in on it, Perdan would join in.  ::)

Once Perdan joins, Sirion can join as well muwhahaha.