Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45074 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #105: April 06, 2012, 04:36:31 AM »
I had to explain this to a couple of well-intentioned players in Minas Thalion who wanted to use IRC for planning as a way of team-building. It just isn't necessary for a realm to work that way and I think players who believe otherwise are missing much of the fun to be had from interacting via the lens of their characters.
This happened on Colonies Island.

You will be much surprised that my character Ash, and other players of Spearhead, Pyran did know about this MT IRC Utopia clannie planning sort of stuff. We were invited to IRC and found out they originated from Utopia game. When their work in Oritolon(the previous realm they joined before they came to Minas Thalion) threaten to ruin everyone game especially those who not hook up with them in IRC, many of us who were invited to IRC quitted. That is when Khain and his Utopia clannies put up a rebellion, protested all Oritolon government members from their posts, their rogue army embarrassing defeated all our Oritolon army many times at our border regions. At that time, all Alowca duchy regions are rogue due to Hvrek Pysche and his multi characters rebellions crusades. So Khain and his ilk able to strike us, while basing themselves in Alowca city. As they are all banned, they cannot recruit anymore men. So we able to put a stop to that, or is it they running off to MT who welcome them with open arms.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)