Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 44449 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #105: April 06, 2012, 04:45:02 AM »
I don't think it's fair to characterise the election that way. Lord Justin has been in Fontan for years, as has Chancellor Aulus. It's true Minister Lyzekiel is rubbing a number of established characters up the wrong way, and I suspect there'll be trouble from that, but he's only just won his second term as a wartime General and his majority was nothing out of the ordinary.
Hey hey. My character Brock does not want Lyzekiel due to his own personal reason. Oh, well. Have to be patient for 1 more month until next election.

Fontan is attempting to retake their realm from those that have taken it over. But it is hard.  The Chancellor of Fontan is their leader and they have the position of General as well. we just took back the position of judge in our latest election.

They seem to be running Fontan like a dictatorship under the guise of a democracy. they do not use the assembly and no one votes for anything now.  the chancellor made it so regions are  not voted upon but appointed by him. 

It has gotten to the point that I am seriously considering leaving Fontan, Though I am not sure where to go. They are destroying the fun and democratic atmosphere of the realm.
If this is true, then they not interested in Banker at all. My character Brock must be super uber popular or did he bribe all his Fontan realmmates during Banker election runup? Either way, it seems nobody want contest against Brock. Until our latest election that concluded recently.

Hey, nobody in Fontan even remember anymore how Brock your current beloved Fontan Banker, who in his past as Adventurer had broken many of his Fontanese realmmates Unique Items? What is going on with all your memory? I created Brock in order to play him against his sister May Ketchum from Sirion before May got deported.

It seems we all are a forgiving lot  ;) Heh, if I bring this up IC, I am sure player of Prandur going ban Brock as soon as he elected as Judge. Or fine Brock for that matter. After all, there are some Fontan realmmates questioning Brock nobility as he rise up from lowly peasant life :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)