Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45031 times)

Draekarne

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #105: April 06, 2012, 08:15:45 AM »
I’ve been in Westmoor for years and I can tell you I’ve seen the difference, the difference being Westmoor’s powergaming.

“4 New Knights” and “9 Nobles Returned” from pausing in the past month or so. That’s Westmoor on a +13 from new or dead accounts right when they decide to go to War. Sure, Fontan has gone up too but not in the same way from what I can tell. You don’t magic that many old players back into the game through some sort of war-declaration telepathy.

Westmoor has practically been tailored to fit with the oligarchy who runs it. I have tried to address the issue IC and as have other players but its come to nothing. You’ve got an army which seems to move within minutes of each other on even Westmoor’s own scout reports and orders deliberately exclusive to those “active” players. The marshals don’t seem to send orders to their armies but to select few players. I asked for orders when I realised I was being excluded and got nothing. Comes with not toeing the line I suppose.
Couple that with a ruling government and council of lords mostly comprised of players from Old Grehk with similar positions shared between them and then and then alone do you see a clan. I’ve pretty much been forced from Westmoor because of it. Its amazing that a Ruler can get kicked out of the rulership and since then half a dozen accounts that appeared after that time become ridiculously vocally supportive and then cohesively vehement against opposition to them, then when the new ruler, also in Old Grehk, resigns the ousted Ruler makes a landslide comeback and then assigns titles to all those characters, including that Ruler which stepped down ; he gets made Duke of the capital. Westmoor is hollowed out into a clique and it shows.

Now the ruler himself is saying other realms are clans on an OOC level? Yeah right. Takes one to know one.

It really isn’t worth playing there anymore. I’ve clung on for a year and watched the place turn into a zombie hole. I’ve just had Hergoervik join Fontan, since he’s got nowhere else to go, and quite frankly its not a moment too soon. Westmoor stopped being an actual realm months ago.

Noble returns (23 days, 5 hours ago)
The player of Dantag has unpaused this character and rejoined the game.

Noble returns (17 days, 2 hours ago)
Owen Simmons has unpaused the character Vanimus and rejoined the game.

Noble returns (16 days, 21 hours ago)
Samuel Bacon has unpaused the character Liam and rejoined the game.

Noble returns (15 days, 4 hours ago)
The player of Dantag has unpaused this character and rejoined the game.

Knight returns (9 days, 13 hours ago)
The player of Zane has unpaused this character and rejoined the game.

Knight returns (8 days, 19 hours ago)
The player of Genivae has unpaused this character and rejoined the game.

Knight returns (8 days, 19 hours ago)
The player of Eliza has unpaused this character and rejoined the game.

New Knight (5 days, 18 hours ago)
A new knight has emerged from the ranks of the Westmoor nobles. Deklan Fuor is starting his career today.

Noble returns (4 days, 20 hours ago)
The player of Cross has unpaused this character and rejoined the game.

New Knight (3 days, 5 hours ago)
A new knight has emerged from the ranks of the Westmoor nobles. Lanvi von Bax is starting his career today.

Noble returns (21 hours, 8 minutes ago)
The player of Erich has unpaused this character and rejoined the game.

New Knight (12 hours, 43 minutes ago)
A new knight has emerged from the ranks of the Westmoor nobles. Django Ω is starting his career today.

New Knight (10 hours, 24 minutes ago)
A new knight has emerged from the ranks of the Westmoor nobles. Tatlana Adriddae is starting her career today

Also, all those new nobles moved straight to the front regions where Fontan was.

If you smell !@#$, check your own shoes first. I know I did and that’s why I left. Westmoor has dug its own grave. They expected to steamroller Fontan, made up a reason to go to war on shaky grounds and now don’t like it that they’ve screwed up so they’ll try anything.

Oh, and before anyone calls the Saxon cliché again ; Yes I was in Thulsoma, and Averoth, and Caerwyn, but it was original Thulsoma and I was there waay before any Saxons turned up and left long before too.