Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45124 times)

Azul

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #105: April 06, 2012, 03:27:02 PM »
Well thanks to you Tanos I've had to face a storm in Nivemus. You spreading lies all over the ruler's channel OOC to try to pettily gain as much support as you can for Westmoor. You basically said everyone with any association to a list of realms are saxons. Averoth, Thulsoma, now anyone who has ever had any of those names on their family pages to you are some massive clique. Point out what you like about how you're not some powermongerer in Westmoor but even in Nivemus we're suspicious of your Old Grehk linkage. Hey, if circumstantial realm association is enough for you to make accusations its enough for us, right? I mean that would be fair. Oh no wait, you have a cute phrase you can tag on to anything. "The Saxons", and with that little signature everyone jumps. Well honestly I'm sick of it, as a player, having had a character in Averoth for barely two months who then got killed off. I joined because of an OOC discussion in Fontan how there was a massive war going down with two horribly mismatched realms and I took the underdog, like any decent player should if they're interested in game balance and "the experience". Ha-de-ha. Three or four other Fontanese did too, since it seemed a lot more fun than anything else going on. Oh the audacity for wanting to do what you want with your own characters. Now you can pull that "But you were in ..." line every time you want to.

You are exactly the worst kind of player. You've made a point of using OOC to try to win through your IC objectives.

One thing you and everyone else needs to get their head around is that Averothians are certainly not saxons. The Saxons joined Averoth. There are no "Saxon Realms" that I've ever been in. That is a distinction you should do your hardest to realise. But no, you look down a family career page and just note realm names. Well guess what, thats all anyone has done with Westmoor and Old Grehk and that looks sweetily like equally conclusive evidence. The difference being your little gang are still together and still trading titles.

Like the gang in Arcachon and subsequently Madina, the same player spouting off saxon crap to make up for his own failings. I tell you what the TO of Arcachon by the Melehan Clique was the best done thing I've ever seen. Expendable characters, a load of private communication, new nobles taking up sides, bans issued to new accounts and players who attended a tournament knowing nothing could be done to reverse it. Even the OOC appeals to that were ignored. Better yet the stooge-player who did all the banning heroically suicides his character at the end to clean up the whole shop and everyone gave him a pat on the back for good roleplay. Oddly self-sacrificing that Ironhorse family.

And as for you katyanna, one of the main people in the family clan who used to run Fontan and is now upset they lost it, you need to get your facts straight. Ignore my IG attempts to get you to justify yourself but I like loads of players in Fontan have got sick to the back teeth of your family trying to win Fontan. So you targetted Justin in these elections to see him removed from the Judgeship? While at the same time you stand yours, the Draguls and the Hyde's chaarcters for every single position they can get? Even Prandur is now confused since he doesn't know if people think he is in a clan or he's in your anti-clan, which is more like The Fontan Clan out of anyone. Your Royal Family Of Fontan has fallen, don't try to cheat your way back. You've made half a dozen players leave Fontan in the time I've been there, well it won't work with me.