Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45215 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #30: April 05, 2012, 05:27:50 AM »
Velax, I do not know any Saxon in Fontan. Do enlighten me then so that I can make more conflicts to add on to our current realm infighting. There are arguments in Fontan currently among ourselves, we may lose Oberndorf and Commonyr by the time the elections dust settle :-\

Excuse my biased opinion too. But I try find balance in between, so I may give the tips below which everyone in military should have known by now.

One thing you all may agree or disagree with me. Zakilevo will agree with me here, military force does not grow impressive overnight. You want a better army that move together at same time? Train them regularly against monsters/undead. You want better men cohesion? Things do not happen over 1 week period. There are things that require time to train. Do not tell me you can train your Men Cohesion to 70-80% in 1 week from a raw recruits.

Do not forget Westmoor had possession of Krimml city and destroyed a lot of infrastructure/buildings there. You cause us Fontan an extensive damage and you expect Peace from us, not War? You do not even want to compensate for the damages done. You are joking, right? This is what I say from Fontan perspective. IC, this is what my character Brock and most of my realmmates see after our dear Chancellor Ruler informs us of Westmoor not willing to compensate us  ::)

Zakilevo will be the right person to explain how Westmoor turned against Fontan during the end of Fontan vs Sirion war. Westmoor took advantage at that time when our Krimml city peasants revolted and joined them. Do you see me complaining and griping in forum about how Westmoor did not want to return Krimml city to Fontan? Until Sirion needs to step in. Heh, guys, stay cool 8)

Don't forget Fontan still got good players and lots of Ibbies joined the realm.

As for Fontan vs Sirion, as usual Westmoor became opportunistic when the city joined Westmoor. Westmoor refused to give back the city. Sirion has to do the job of returning the city :/

Ketchum, having Vanimedle'- famous for being hive minded- in your realm will piss people off. Go through the list of recently joined nobles and you will see many of them have a character in Aurvandil.