Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45182 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #30: April 05, 2012, 05:29:51 AM »
I do not understand how our forum is working here. Why the innocent one has to prove themselves not guilty? I have a few messages asking me or the whole Fontan realm for gold as they have receive less tax gold during tax day. We all even set our men to be pay at maximum 9 days. Do not forget Fontan army does loot tax gold of Westmoor lands. Does this not answer your question?

If you are still asking for proof, please log an issue at Magistrate for further investigation if you suspect us of any hanky panky. Provide proof too. Below are but a small part of messages proof I can show you. My character Brock the Banker does not have even 100 gold to spare this poor Dame as he command big Archer unit.

=====
Letter from Yvonne Peugeot   (12 days ago)

Lord Ketchum,

I do apologize for taking your time, but I was wondering if I may take out a loan from the treasury. My unit has become quite experienced and I am now unable to pay for their services. My intent is to transfer them into militia as soon as I can pay them off to raise a another unit.

Thank you for hearing my request,

-Dame Yvonne
Yvonne Peugeot (Dame of Negev)
=====
Report from Brock Ketchum
(Personal message to Yvonne Peugeot)
You have successfully transferred 50 bonds to Yvonne.

Tax is coming tomorrow.
Brock Ketchum
Minister of Finance of Fontan
=====
Unit Status Report
Your men are getting really angry about the lack of gold in their purses. You haven't paid them for 8 days now.
Morale of your troops falls 7 points.
=====
Paraphernalia Report
Your Scouts are complaining about not having been paid for 8 days. Unless you pay them, they can desert.
=====
Looting Activity

Someone from our realm has robbed the tax gold of Greatbridge (Westmoor).
=====

Can you show me the proof there is a bug in tax in Fontan realm? Please do not accuse innocent players who are also playing in Fontan 8)

It is mentally healthy for you to avoid using the forum.  8)

Forum = your daily source of stress and ridicule.