Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45212 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #30: April 05, 2012, 05:30:37 AM »
The Saxons destroyed Arcachon. They wanted to take over the government by protesting the ruler out and putting their own on the throne. 5 rebellions in the span of a week...

Well, it did all go downhill from there.

We had about 40 nobles, of which 25 were Saxons (double characters mostly)... We got rid of them after some excruciating rebellions after they tried to seize power, but as it turns out, with our depleted strength, our realm just got wiped out later.

If the Saxons have taken over Fontan, I'm pretty sure Ketchum won't have noticed (yet). It took me and a few others in Arcachon quite a while to grasp exactly what the hell they were doing (for a while I believed it was just innocent politicking). Im sure there are innocent players in Fontan like Ketchum. But I learnt the hard way that no Saxon can be trusted, IC or OOC. For a while I thought that many of the players in Arcachon were dedicated, just like Ketchum does here, before I started putting the dots together. No realm should have to face something like that.

I hope for the sake of the good players in Fontan they figure out what's happening to their realm, before it's too late and the clanners have seized power. I'm sure 15 nobles in two weeks isn't the last we hear of the population boom in Fontan.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell