Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45218 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #30: April 05, 2012, 05:54:28 AM »
It is mentally healthy for you to avoid using the forum.  8)

Forum = your daily source of stress and ridicule.
Zakilevo, thank you for your reminding. Then you will have nobody from Fontan to state their side perspective on current war, in forum. Look to me I am the only player bother to check in forum. If not, I do not even know there are so many Westmoor players perspectives against Fontan. I will keep less time checking on forum then  8)

If the Saxons have taken over Fontan, I'm pretty sure Ketchum won't have noticed (yet). It took me and a few others in Arcachon quite a while to grasp exactly what the hell they were doing (for a while I believed it was just innocent politicking). Im sure there are innocent players in Fontan like Ketchum. But I learnt the hard way that no Saxon can be trusted, IC or OOC. For a while I thought that many of the players in Arcachon were dedicated, just like Ketchum does here, before I started putting the dots together. No realm should have to face something like that.
Well, this is entirely out of my control then especially about the clanners part. Should Tom, Developers or Magistrates find out there is any hanky panky, I stand being corrected. Please show me the proof, do not simply say and open a topic in forum just complaining and griping about how we could have abuse the game mechanic. Especially when you know war preparation and planning, army strength and all sort of things that go to war machine, all these stuffs do not happen overnight.

I already say my earlier Fontan perspective. The Krimml city where Westmoor refused to compensate us Fontan for the damage, this is one of the major reasons that most of Fontan people do have. You may choose to disbelieve me on account of me alone against so many Westmoor people talking here. You can ask those Fontan people who are there at the time when Westmoor control Krimml city, dont ask those 15 new nobles joining in, as those 15 are not there. The truth is out there, like that X-Files TV Show always say. It may get distorted as in "History is written by the victor"  :P

But if there is no hanky panky, what do you think you want to say to me later on? Heh. All in all, let focus on playing our part in the current war. If you not on in this war, come join us but invent more evidence or just plainly say you hate that guy. War had happen before on even a flimsy excuse.

After all, I as player OOC strictly speaking, I am thinking my character Brock and whole Fontan have been misled by our dear Chancellor IC. Oh, well, that is one more conflict I can play and act out too IC, to add on to additional conflicts we already have now  ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)