Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45223 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #30: April 05, 2012, 06:15:51 AM »
I mean that Perdan is chasing down any remnants of the CoI meaning if Fontan doesn't get rid of them... Yeah, you get the point :o
Yeah, I get your point. That's why I put to you that there is indeed priests of CoI joining Fontan. You should know the priests better than I am, then why not you use this to your tactical advantage? Do not ask me suggest how to bring downfall of Fontan because like you stated, I can biased ;D

Don't forget Fontan still got good players and lots of Ibbies joined the realm.

As for Fontan vs Sirion, as usual Westmoor became opportunistic when the city joined Westmoor. Westmoor refused to give back the city. Sirion has to do the job of returning the city :/

Ketchum, having Vanimedle'- famous for being hive minded- in your realm will piss people off. Go through the list of recently joined nobles and you will see many of them have a character in Aurvandil.
Zakilevo, heh. All of those Westmoor people think that those characters in fallen Ibladesh will migrate to other islands. Nobody even think they will and can take refugees in other realms. Perhaps they are too biased in their opinions as so am I  :P

Vanimedle eh? I will look those 15 people up. Some old timer people may be going for rebellion as they protest a newcomer taking up a Vice Marshal role. As they not abusing the game mechanic so far, there is no strong case. I trying to be unbiased here, should anything suspicious happening in Fontan realm, I will keep you all updated  ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)